Goals For The Week
- Water Committee – We have to ensure that everyone is on the same page confirm that chamber work will be complete after we leave.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)-The Memorandum of Understanding, or official document regarding the project, must become finalized and resolved for all parties including the section regarding thethe water meter issue. Also, we must confirm contributions from the new municipality and water committee.
- Pipeline- We have to know how much pipeline needs to be repaired or replaced , who is going to be responsible for those jobs- the Municipality or Water Committee, and when the repairs will take place. If possible, we hope to take a pipeline walk and measure GPS points
- Chamber- Chambers must be constructed as much as possible and compared with our drawings.
- Plan about who will be the main contact person from the Water Committee and the Municipality
- Get 90% of the Post Implementation report done!
These are all of the things that we hope to accomplish with this implementation trip, but we are especially going to need your help and feedback. We will be updating and checking this blog as much as possible, so post any questions you have or suggestions about what is going on or even a funny joke.